Assistance to its customers covers the entire partnership process, from identifying opportunities, to accompanying and assisting to ensure successful entry into the reference market.
The partnership services include:
Drafting of high-quality commercial, technological and research partnership profiles (offers and requests), following a thorough preventive analysis of the customer’s needs and capabilities;
Inclusion of these profiles
Assistance in the conclusion of international partnership agreements and follow-up of the partnership process from start to finish, to clarify the partnership needs of their customers and services to help the customers to resolve other issues relating to their cooperation venture;
Participation in EU events and organization of international intermediaries, matchmaking events for SMEs, including sectoral events and large brokerage events that could be linked to international fairs. These events must be organized in collaboration with the partners of the european network.
– Cross-border partnership services to enhance business cooperation, technology transfer, innovation and research cooperation between SMEs established in the EU and in UAE;
– Support and information services related to partnership building between SMEs;
– Services to enhance the innovation management capacities of SMEs;
– Research Planning, Pilots and Advisory
– Revenue Acceleration
– Recruiting and Executive Search
– Return Investment, Valutation and M&A
ACCELERATION SERVICES AND PROGRAMS The mission of STUDIO FALANGA is to:
Support Emirates businesses launching their activity in Europe
Support European businesses launching their activity in UAE
By offering unique services tailored to these companies needs
STEP BY STEP ACCELERATION SERVICES:
Phase 1: Research, Planning, Pilots, and Advisory Services
Market Research, Marketing Plan, and Business Plan.
Market Requirements Document and Product Requirements Document.
Executive and Peer Monthly Advisory Boards.
Introduction to close contacts to sign POCs and Pilots.
Client suggests a list of 5-30 ideal/strategic targets for Strategic / Channel partnerships and POCs.
identifies high potential leads from this list, contacts high level decision makers, executes pre sales pitch, and sets calls and meetings to discuss doing business and/or partner, starting with identifying possible Proofs of Concepts.
Phase 2: Revenue Acceleration Services
Sales and Business Development Planning and Activities;
Contacting and communicating with potential strategic accounts, clients and/or partners (including prospects from past activities, i.e. tradeshows and conferences), by organizing calls, meetings with some of them, and facilitating/supporting the closing and first orders.
Scheduling trip(s) to the destination market with bi-monthly visits (1 week length average) including with the company’s CEO or VP of Sales as needed; as much as possible around important tradeshows, conferences and symposiums.
Phase 3: Recruiting Services
International Executives Recruiting Services: Engineering, Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Communication, and Product Management/Marketing Positions.
The service charge is on a contingency basis and is payable if, and only if, Client engages the services of a candidate (for a job or a consulting agreement) that has been referred to client, directly or indirectly, STUDIO FALANGA’s efforts.
Diacron supports the foreign accounting division of the client by analyzing and optimizing the local processes in compliance with local regulations and on the basis of potential risk areas, reference industry and through periodic company site visits. Diacron offers an extension range of accounting outsourcing services, in whole or in part.
- Management of clients’ accounting processes and procedures
- Financial statement according to local and/or international accounting standards
- Financial Statement Audit
- Payroll Processing Services
- Customized Financial Reporting
- Accounting Due Diligence
Diacron offers its own experience and competence to clients that start an internationalization project or a corporate reorganisation. Diacron assists its clients during the establishment process and complying with local regulations, by leveraging strategic partnerships with international law firms.
- Company formation and administrative services: bank account opening, visa and work/residence permits for management and staff, licence management
- Interim CEO / CFO
- Company Secretary
- Tax clearance
- Registered Office
- Commercial and intercompany contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate restructuring and reorganisation
- Company liquidation
- Support in tax and administrative concessions search
- Advisory on corporate law (articles of association and shareholders’ agreement)
- Advisory on local labour law
- Real estate management for private and commercial use
- Voluntary Disclosure
Business Process Outsourcing Services
Diacron provides Business Process Outsourcing solutions to handle Accounting and Finance Operations for our clients, making available a scalable team of professionals to support their individual needs.
This form of BPO enables flexibility, improves performance and accuracy, increases the capacity of non-core key functions such as Accounting, Payroll Management and Tax Compliance needs in a cost-effective way.
We can fill many qualified roles, whether through a dedicated team of full-time resources, part-time or temporary staffing solutions, or as manpower provider, selecting, recruiting, training and allocating the right resource to our clients:
- Payroll Specialist
- Accounts Payable and Accounts
- Chartered Professional Accountant